30-Minute Clipboard Gallery Wall

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

 



You guys, this turned out so cute!  And it was super easy and it serves as a great craft time with your littles.


Here's the materials you'll need (most of which you probably already have laying around):

  • Clipboards (I ordered mine here on Amazon - $9.95 for 6!)
  • Paint (your choice of colors - I chose to go with pastel blues and grays)
  • Paint Brush (doesn't have to be anything fancy)
  • Tape (all I could find in our toolbox was electrical tape 😂 and it worked, but painter's tape would probably be ideal)
Get your workspace ready and start by taping off your preferred designs.  I wanted mine to be abstract shapes, but you could totally do them all the same if you'd like!

Once everything is taped off, paint away!  Wait for the paint to dry and then carefully peel the tape off to reveal those straight edges (sooo satisfying!).  

Because I'm using these to display my kids' artwork in our playroom, I tied some twine to each of them to easily hang on the wall.

Suuuper easy and I get so many compliments on these.  Comment below with your designs!

Post a Comment

Unfancy Friends © . Design by Berenica Designs.