Christmas Gift Guide: Home Edition

Friday, December 4, 2020

Gather around, ladies!  Here's some of my faves and these would make excellent Christmas gifts.  We've linked everything for you to make it super easy -- just click on the title of the item and you're there!



Pura Smart Air Freshener



Ok, this is my newest obsession!  This thing is awesome -- you can load the device with two different fragrances and set schedules and intensities for each!  (I have a fresh/invigorating one set to go on about 30 minutes before I wake up and then a relaxing one for when we're winding down in the evening!). There's so many great scents that are available for it...including my all-time fave: VOLCANO!  The other scents that I currently have are Golden Mimosa, Simply Lavender, and Green Tea Citrus.  Use our discount code UNFANCYFRIENDS for 15% off all products!



Volcano Candle




Ever since the first time I stepped into an Anthropologie many years ago, this has been my all-time favorite scent.  Honestly, you just can't beat it!



Bamboo Sheets




I'm going to get this off my chest really quickly...I'm a bedding snob.  If it's not buttery soft or itchy, it ain't for me!  I ordered many different types of sheets on Amazon and sent most of them back...until these.  These are AMAZING!  The hubs is a huge fan too!  Pro tip: order white so you can bleach them and keep them fresh!



iRobot Roomba 675




We splurged on our Roomba (who we affectionately named Rosey from the Jetsons...I'm old, I know) a few years ago and it's been one of the best purchases we've ever made!  Especially with young children, we have crumbs EVERYWHERE in our house.  Whenever we leave, we just boot Rosey up and come back to clean floors.  Aaaand it's 36% off right now!



Ring Doorbell




I've purchased these for both of our homes.  I love them so much!  When we've been out of town, I love the ability to see if/when someone approaches our house and makes our home feel so much more secure.  Such a practical gift for under $100 right now!



Ring Security System



This bad boy is 42% off and comes with a free Echo Dot right now!  This is something I've been wanting to try for awhile.  Just might jump on this deal myself!



Are there any home favorites you'd like to share with us?!  Comment below :)




*Unfancy Friends may be eligible to receive commission from these recommendations.

Post a Comment

Unfancy Friends © . Design by Berenica Designs.