Christmas Gift Guide: Grandparents Edition

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Do y'all realize how truly, deeply blessed we are to have grandparents in our lives?


It brings so much joy to my heart to see how well my parents love on my son. They also have so much love for their bonus grandchildren, my stepkids! It really is full-circle...and ok seriously, it's quite possibly the cutest thing ever to hear about my dad toy shopping on Amazon. ;)


With that being said, I think they deserve to be on the receiving end of some spoiling this Christmas. Here's my top picks for gifts for the grandparent!


And no, mom and dad, these aren't what YOU'RE getting. ;)


Wall Hangings from Smallwoods Home



Smallwoods Home offers the cutest wall hangings and canvases and right now, they're running a sale, just in time for the holidays! Select your style, upload your photo, and your order is quickly and professionally shipped. That's my kind of easy, guys.


Grandparent Brag Board




How cute is this personalized way to display photos, art and mementoes from the grandkids? Hand made, fully customizable, and high quality. Aaand totally doable to DIY for the crafty mama...which I...I am not. (Hence why this is all stuff you can buy online. 🙈)







I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, Y'ALL. The sky maps shows the exact night sky for the time, date, and location each child was born. You can also add the sky maps for your parent, and even your own. Perfect for the sentimental grandparent with a penchant for unique decor!



Personalized Family Art Print


This offers SO MUCH customization, down to the clothing, hairstyle and skin tone. I love the idea of getting this framed to open on Christmas morning. Keepsakes are always my absolute favorite gift to give and receive, especially something so personal and uniquely yours!





This really speaks to my love of simplistic, trendy home decor but with a personal twist! This obviously works best for the grandparent of multiples but I'm tempted to get one of my own for my family!



And finally, a bonus gift for grandma:






For the jewelry-wearing grandmother, this just pulls at my heart strings! The heart features their nickname, the second ring is their children's names, and the final ring is personalized with the grandchildren. A suuuuper cute bar necklace version of this idea can also be found here.


Comment below with your own ideas but shhhh. Don't tell Nana.



Post a Comment

Unfancy Friends © . Design by Berenica Designs.